Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yeah. Feels Good.

My daughter Emily is in England getting her master's and her man, who has two children who have been stolen from him by the UK Social Services.  From time to time I send little gifts and goodies for Mark to bring to the kids when he is allowed to see them, most recently some jelly beans from the Jelly Belly Factory tour Elizabeth and I went on over Easter break.  We also sent the silly paper hats they make you wear on the tour, which I hoped the kids would get a kick out of.

They did.  Emily has just written to say that Rhiannon and Caleb loved the jelly bellies in their little California-shaped boxes, and walked out of the visit wearing the stilly paper hats.  It made me smile.

They don't know me, but I know them, and I love them because they're going to be MY grandchildren just as soon as it can possibly be arranged.  Pray for them, please, and for their father and Emily, that they may be together as a family soon.


2 comments:

  1. He should be making a blog post about his visit with the kids, hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete