Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Still waiting...

This whole house-buying thing has taken longer than it should and cost much more money than it should.  I had budgeted to have some moolah to get started on a few things as soon as we moved in before school started, but by the time we get the keys--hopefully Thursday--and get things moved from storage--hopefully this weekend--and get things put where they will go for the time being--over the next couple of weeks--it will be time to go back to work, and with all this extra stuff I've had to pay for I'm tapped out.

I say "hopefully," because we've been told for the last two months that it'll be end of the week, beginning of next week, just a few days, by Tuesday, FOR THE LAST SIX WEEKS.

I expect it will all be worth it in the end, but at the moment, I'm about ready to start living in my car.

How I feel:


No comments:

Post a Comment